AUTONOMOUS DRIVING IN THE LOGISTICS
Internship, Bachelor's thesis, Master's thesis
As part of your job, you will support our R&D team by taking on responsibility for tasks in the domain of the logistic vehicles. Topics such as autonomous driving, connected vehicles, intelligent logistics and e-mobility are being promoted. You are also in contact with our partners, suppliers and customers. You are welcome to use your methods, tools and experience from your studies.
- According to your interest, you will develop, implement and test methods and algorithms in the field of autonomous driving in yard logistics for different purposes and with different tools.
- Your main topic could be one of the topics below:
- Simulation of robots, logistic vehicles and logistic environment
- Economic feasibility study, cost-benefit analysis and market analysis
- Test, validation and evaluation with robot platform
- AI algorithm for scene detection and classification as well as data science
- Programming of vehicle ECU (telemetry, control, etc.)
What you bring:
Knowledge in one of the following domains: robotics, AI, optical sensors
Practical experience with programming language like Python or C++
Interest in the domain logistic and logistic vehicles
What we offer you:
Regular professional and personal feedback
- Motivated, dynamic team
- The freedom to bring in and realize your own idea
- Start: each summer semester or winter semester or by arrangement
- Duration: approx. 6 months or by arrangement, long-term cooperation preferred
- Location: Ulm, Mobile Working occassionally possible
- Full-Time (35 hours)
- Appropriate remuneration
Enrollment at a college / university for the entire duration of the job is required. Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references, etc.) as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!